P3 Hub Americas
The global pandemic may mean we can’t meet in person, but our virtual format gives us the opportunity to bring together a range of experts from across the Americas infrastructure spectrum – and beyond – to paint a broad picture of what is happening in the market through a mix of live sessions streamed from our venue and experts beamed in from around the world.
P3 Hub Americas will include presentations, keynote speeches and interviews with government officials, industry experts and even a futurist, all trying to make sense of the infrastructure landscape in the 2020s, with the renewed political focus on the environment and ‘building back better’ as the world continues to battle with Covid-19.
Speakers will being you the latest on government thinking (both central and local), as well as how the private sector is navigating the pandemic. All of this is available live to your laptop (or smartphone).
And while we can’t offer you the chance to network over coffee and croissants, you are able to speak online with different delegates. Plus, we do urge you to get involved by submitting your thoughts and questions in real time, so that our experts can make sure they are discussing the key issues that resonate with those in the market.
- 23/02/2021NEW SPEAKER: GOVERNOR LARRY HOGANMaryland's Governor Larry Hogan join=s the P3 Hub Americas for a fireside chat with HNTB's Jim Ray...Read More
- Nuris from ACS Infrastructure is joining us to chair the keynote session at the P3 hub Americas...Read More
- Winsome, from Facebook is joining the ESG panel at the P3 Hub Americas...Read More
- Sia Kusha, from our sponsor Plenary will be chairing the Transit and Tech panel at the P3 hub Americas...Read More
- 19/02/2021NEW SPEAKER - KEVIN SHERIDAN, GLOBAL CO-HEAD OF MAYER BROWN'S CORPORATE AND SECURITIES PRACTICEKevin Sheridan joins the Higher Education panel at the P3 hub Americas...Read More
- Jeremy Ebie from Phoenix joining the ESG panel sponsored by AIAI...Read More
- Bob Shepko from Balfour Beatty Campus Solutions will be joining the Higher Ed panel at the P3 Hub Americas ...Read More
- Sally joins the P3 Hub Americas as Chair for both the procurers panel and Chair for the ESG session...Read More
- Gregory joins the Procurers panel on March 4 at the P3 Hub Americas...Read More
- Jim is joining the P3 Hub Americas to lead the two fireside chat sessions...Read More